Saturday, September 19, 2009

Inspiration

I can honestly say that my job is never boring.  It seems that almost every day there is some sort of excitement.  While I thrive in this environment, I do find it necesary every now and again to re-group and re-charge.  Enter the 20-Club.  Thanks to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), I now have 16 builders with which to share ideas, problems and strategies.

Twice a year, I am presented the opportunity to meet with the best custom home builders in the business. Last week I spent some time in Austin, Texas. There is nothing more exciting to me than rubbing elbows with REAL professionals. These folks are doing business the right way.  Most of all, I am able to create a better experience for my customers through this collective wisdom.  I often hear it said from Keller Williams Realty -  "together we can accomplish more"


*one of the coolest showers I have ever seen!
Hats of to my 20-Club and to Jenkins Custom Homes for their generosity last week.  Check out more of their work at http://www.newhousebuilder.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment